Friday, June 14, 2013

He Heals the Broken Hearted

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. (Psalms 147:3 ESV)

Recently someone dear to me has suffered a loss. It is not common knowledge. It was not broadcast or published and therefore most people would not know about the loss. I can see the pain and feel helpless. I have prayed about it and I know God is working. He has promised to heal and bind and He is a faithful God. I don't know whether to talk about it or just wait and be available. I am trusting the Holy Spirit to move and show me. I don't want to make matters worse.

I know He is answering. I can see there is no anger or bitterness...just traces of sadness over the loss and more compassion for others. Maybe that was God's plan all along... It wasn't the hurt or sorrow... Just the extended mercy and grace toward others... That's why we are still here right?!

Love you dearly friend!!
Arla

No comments: