Wednesday, June 5, 2013

God Speaks


Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. (Jeremiah 33:3 ESV)
Daily I am amazed by God who loves me enough to send His son to die for my sins. He loves us so much and He so wants relationship with us. In Jeremiah, He tells us to call to Him and He will answer us. He will tell us great and hidden things.
I love to ask questions and hear Him speak. To see how He will show up next. When we pray and truly seek His guidance, He will amaze us as He works.  I love the way God works through anything and everything when we are listening for His voice and seeking His guidance. 
Monday night I went to an event reluctantly as I was tired and it took me away from my family. The questions began, God am I suppose to be here? Really, the family needs me at home… At the event there were dishes of chocolates here and there, you know how we women love our chocolate. These particular chocolates are wrapped in foil and include a word message written on the inside of the wrapper. I opened my chocolate to the words "you are exactly where you are suppose to be.” 




Call me crazy, but I believe God answered the question of my heart that night through chocolate! Now HE is speaking my language…lol.
Awed and amazed by a God who loves me so much!
Arla

No comments: