Friday, June 7, 2013

God's Grace and Mercy


Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hebrews 4:16

When God doesn't answer our prayer exactly how we expected or maybe it seems He doesn't answer at all we truly see how deep the well of our faith lies. Do I still believe HE loves me? Do I trust that HE knows what is best?

In these moments when we struggle we truly have to be on guard and gather support of fellow believers to pray with us against the attacks of the enemy. These are the moments when satan speaks his lies and we too often believe them. Just as Eve was deceived in the garden, we too can be so easily deceived. The result can be significant as it hinders our prayers. 

I want to encourage you to stand firm in faith and boldly proclaim out loud "I am a child of the Most High God! HE loves me so much HE sacrificed HIS son for me! HE will never leave me nor forsake me! Devil you may as well flee! You will have no victory over me!" Then, kneel at the feet of the God who loves you and rest in knowing HE always has your best at heart.

Stomping my feet at the enemy and proudly proclaiming I am in awe of God who loves me so much!
Arla

No comments: