Tuesday, July 31, 2012

That's How You Know It's Love

Julie Gunter has a cd with a song titled "That's How You Know It's Love". It speaks of a lot of scenarios if you are willing to do for someone, then you know it is love.
I included that song in my playlist of love songs. It mirrored my thoughts on what true love really was. It expresses feelings I believe existed between two people yet had never experienced... until Roger.
Two weeks will mark the first anniversary of our marriage. I still cannot believe it has been one year. A year use to be such a long time!
I can honestly say my love for Roger falls along the lines of that song. And I feel his love for me is the same. Never have I felt so incredibly loved!!
I am truly Praising the LORD for blessing me so.... I waited a long time for this!!!
Happy Anniversary Baby!!!!
Awed by His mercy and grace,
Arla

No comments: