From LOVING WELL Journal by Beth Moore, Week 2 Day 5:
"For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing will have the power to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!" Romans 8:38 - 39
To get to the root of our insecurities....God's word says that we are not yet mature in love - not how we love, but how we allow God to love us-we are fraught with insecurity. It is the outgrowth of UNBELIEF. No matter how we dress it and try to make it look like humility, it is UNBELIEF. Its root is PRIDE.....
Your anger can't separate you from the love of God. Your sin, hatred, your self-righteousness, your stronghold, your addiction, the Devil himself cannot separate you from the love of God. His love to us is unlike anybody else's love will ever be to us.
Read the following questions and statements. I believe God wants to ask or say to you....JUST REVEL IN HIS LOVE FOR YOU.....
1. Do you realize that I came to meet with you?
2. Do you have any idea how much I love you? How taken I am with you?
3. Do you know that I have never forsaken you nor will I ever reject you? I was there all along., I always will be.
4. Do you realize I knew everything about you the day you were conceived? I anticipated your life and planned for it.
5. You do have an enemy, my child. But it is not Me. He wants you to think it is.
6. I am for you.
7. Do you think you need to prove yourself lovable to Me? Deep down inside, are you trying to earn My love and attention?
8. As you strive to love Me more, do you realize the key to loving Me more is to let Me love you more?
9. Why are you resisting Me? Why are you running from Me?
10. To whom have you compared Me, and with whom have you confused Me?
11. I am not like them.
12. I know what's happened. I know what's on your mind.
13. I alone know the plan for how this turns out well. I alone know how to prosper you through this.
14. My eyes and My affections are on you right now.
15. Quit trying to be so strong. Let Me be strong for you.
16. I love you unashamedly. Even now My banner flies over you. Everyone in the Heavenlies knows how I feel about you. I'd leave you red-faced over My love for you...if you'd let me.
Just thought I would share my quiet time revelations today......sigh.....I love My God!
Awed by His mercy and Grace,
Sisters Series: Episode 1 (Tuesday Prayer Hour)
15 hours ago