By my beautiful daughter Shanna
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself. (See below)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (See further below...)
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
6 Randon Things about ME
1. The apple didn't fall far from this tree. Shanna is so much like me. It is really funny to watch her and know that I did/would have done the same thing in the same situation. My prayer is that she can learn from some of my mistakes and not make them. I can honestly say that I am proud to be her mother!
2. I am equally proud to be Kylea's mother. She has helped me to lighten up a bit and not be so serious all the time. We have a lot of fun together.
3. I am not a very good blogger. I love to write and have kept a journal for several years now. I like to keep my thoughts more private so I have trouble posting them in a place where anyone could read them!
4. I love to cook and enjoy trying different recipes. My family knows if they don't want to have it again they had better NOT say that it was good!
5. My favorite place to vacation is the BEACH. I love the sound of the waves and the feel of the sand under my feet. Some day I would love to retire to the beach....
6. I am definitely a MORNING person all of the way. I generally fall asleep around 9 p.m. and wake with the sun. I often wake around 4 or 5 a.m. and go ahead and get up because I always have things to do. I have a hard time watching tv or movies because if I get still I will fall asleep.
So I am tagging Doug Pruitt, my pastor at Midtowne Church (http://dougpruitt.blogspot.com/) and Blake Welch (http://arkansastoafrica.blogspot.com/). Blake will not be able to respond until after November 21....
LPL Evansville, IN Scholarship Tickets!
4 days ago