Saturday, February 23, 2008

Awake Again...

Well, it's 4 a.m. and God has once again awaken me. It's always amazing to me, although I don't know why, that HE can do that and I can still function the next day. These are the sweetest times in my life. When HE speaks, I so want to listen.
I went to an Angela Thomas conference last night. HE once again gave me a verse....Psalm 34:8 (NIV) "Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him..." Actually two verses..1 Peter 2:2-3 (NIV) "Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good." It's time for me to grow up in my salvation. Quit whining about what didn't turn out the way I had planned and live this life to its fullest. I'm ready....so here we go!
Now that it is settled, I'll get to sleep for a while....giggle, giggle...will I never learn.

1 comment:

Janna said...

Love your blog! I'm looking forward to more posts.